Booking an appointment and booked appointments
- You can book an appointment in two ways: through the “Meeting times” quick link in the main view or through the calendar view.
Booking an appointment through the “Meeting times” quick link
The “Meeting times” quick link lets you see the available meeting times, for example with instructors.
Book an appointment by selecting “Varaa tapaamisaika” = ”Book an appointment”.
Booking an appointment in the Peppi calendar
When you open your calendar, you see the appointments reserved for your group/you
- Move to the instructor’s calendar to book an appointment.
- Paint your preferred appointment time in the instructor’s calendar with your mouse.
- Add the subject of the meeting to the window that opens and select “Save” to make the booking.
- The appointment will show in your calendar.
- The booked appointment will also show in your instructor’s calendar.
Back to the For Student page