If you have previously acquired competence i.e. from work or hobbies, please discuss with your study counsellor if you should apply it as an inclusion or as a skills demonstration.
Watch the video.
Start a new application by selecting eRPL under the menu My studies.
1. In the credit transfer application window, you can see all the applications you have submitted, the status of the submitted applications and the attachments to the applications.
2. Start a new application by selecting “New application”.
The system will automatically show the basic information of your study right. Before submitting an application, you can discuss the conditions of credit transfer with the study counsellor. If you have had a guidance discussion, enter the date of the discussion and the person with whom you had the discussion. If you have not had a guidance discussion, leave these fields blank.
Save the application information.
1. The application remains as draft until you send it to the student affairs officer. You can edit the guidance or additional information in the application with these buttons.
2. Start the application by adding the place(s) of performance, where you’ve completed the competence to be included. If you want to add several places of performance, start by adding one and then another one after that. If you apply for the credit transfer for several studies, you only need to add the certificate from the place of performance once.
- Select the type of performance
- Select the type of place of performance and add it by selecting it from the drop-down menu or by typing it yourself, if it is not on the list
- Describe your competence
- Add any necessary attachments and click Save
Click Previously acquired competence.
1. Add the information of the acquired competence to the application:
- Evaluation (optional)
- Place of performance
- Completion date
- Choose the student affairs officer of your degree programme as a first handler. The student affairs officer checks the application and then submits it to the study councellor.
2. Select the tab Add yourself an including course. Add the name (ENG) and scope of the competence to be included and click Add.
NB! Don’t write “Free-choice electives” to this section, but the name of the competence to be included.
The application you saved is shown in the application summary view. If you’re applying several inclusions at once, continue by selecting again Previously acquired competence or Previously completed study, depending on what you are applying to be included.
When you have filled in all the information, submit the application by selecting Submit application.
An example of an inclusion application – Previously acquired competence
Back to For Students