Watch the video.
Fill out the application with care and pay attention to the spelling. All the information you add to your application, will appear in your degree certificate.
Start a new application by selecting eRPL under the menu My studies.
1. In the credit transfer application window, you can see all the applications you have submitted, the status of the submitted applications and the attachments to the applications.
2. Start a new application by selecting “New application”.
The system will automatically show the basic information of your study right. Before submitting an application, you can discuss the conditions of credit transfer with the study counsellor. If you have had a guidance discussion, enter the date of the discussion and the person with whom you had the discussion. If you have not had a guidance discussion, leave these fields blank.
1. The application remains as draft until you send it to the student affairs officer. You can edit the guidance or additional information with the buttons shown in the application.
2. Start the application by adding the place(s) of performance. If you want to add several places of performance, start by adding one and then another one after that. If you apply for the credit transfer for several studies, you only need to add the certificate from the place of performance once.
1. Select the type of performance.
2. Select the type of place of performance and add it by selecting it from the drop-down menu or by typing it yourself if it is not on the list.
3. Describe your competences.
4. Add any necessary attachments and click Save.
Click Previously acquired competence.
1. Add the information of the acquired competence to the application:
- Evaluation (optional)
- Place of performance
- Completion date
- As a handler, choose the student affairs officer of your degree programme
2. Select the tab Pick up from ISP. Select the study for which you’re applying substitution and click Add.
You can choose several study units to the application if the place(s) of performance is same in all substitutions. Otherwise, make a new application.
Save the application by selecting Save.
If you have previously acquired competence from several places of performance and you’re applying substitution for study unit(s) using all of them, remember to add all of the places of performances into the same application. Places of performance have to be added at the beginning of the application.
The application you saved is shown in the application summary view.
If you’re applying several substitutions at once, continue by selecting again Previously acquired competence and make an another application.
When you have filled in all the information, submit the application by selecting Submit application.
An example of a substitution application – Previously acquired competence
Back to For Students