Watch the video.
Fill out the application with care and pay attention to the spelling. All the information you add to your application, will appear in your degree certificate.
Start a new application by selecting eRPL under the menu My studies.
1. In the credit transfer application window, you can see all the applications you have submitted, the status of the submitted applications and the attachments to the applications.
2. Start a new application by selecting “New application”.
The system will automatically show the basic information of your study right. Before submitting an application, you can discuss the conditions of credit transfer with the study counsellor. If you have had a guidance discussion, enter the date of the discussion and the person with whom you had the discussion. If you have not had a guidance discussion, leave these fields blank.
1. The application remains as draft until you send it to the student affairs officer. You can edit the guidance or additional information with the buttons shown in the application.
2. Start the application by adding the place(s) of performance, where you’ve completed the studies. If you want to add several places of performance, start by adding one and then another one after that. If you apply for the credit transfer for several studies, you only need to add the certificate from the place of performance once.
1. Select the type of studies.
2. Select the type of place of performance and add it by selecting it from the drop-down menu or by typing it yourself if it is not on the list.
3. Describe your studies and competences.
4. Add any necessary attachments and click Save.
Click Previously completed study.
1. Add the information of the previously completed study:
- ID (optional)
- Name (ENG)
- Scope and type of credits
- Instruction language
- Place of performance
- Completion date
- As a handler, choose the student affairs officer of your degree programme
2. Select the tab Pick up from ISP. Select the study for which you’re applying substitution and click Add. Save the application by clicking Save.
If you have completed several study units elsewhere and you want to use all of them to substitute a particular study unit from your curriculum, please fill an inclusion application for all of the study units completed elsewhere. Inclusions will be then placed to your ISP to replace this particular study unit.
The application you saved is shown in the application summary view. If you’re applying several substitutions at once, continue by selecting again Previously completed study and make an another application.
When you have filled in all the information, submit the application by selecting Submit application.
An example of a substitution application – Previously completed study
Back to For Students