Lärkan is a social cooperative located in the small town of Grästorp. The cooperative has 40 members and employs 17 full-time staff and a varying number of trainees.
The activities of the cooperative cover several areas.
- The cooperative has a service branch that specialises in yard work and light transport.
- A second-hand shop recycles goods.
- A bus stop café offers refreshments and gifts
- A cycle shop repairs and sells bicycles and small motorised equipment like lawnmowers
- The cooperatives also provides organisations in the municipality with minor administration support.
Lärkan presents itself further in this picture collage.