Spark – feedback service
You can give feedback on all course implementations in which you have enrolled and your enrollment has been accepted. Teachers of the implementation will see the feedback provided. In addition to the teachers, the administration and system administrator can also see the answers. Answering is always anonymous unless you choose to write your name or other identifying information in the free-text answer.
You can provide continuous feedback at any time and as often as you want throughout the entire course implementation by selecting the option “Continuous Feedback“. As the implementation approaches its end, you can provide final feedback by selecting the option “Final Feedback“. Teachers can provide an answer to the final feedback.
On the main page of Peppi, you will see a summary of courses that have an ongoing feedback. To view all ongoing feedback, click on “Show All Study Feedback“. You can also access study feedback by selecting “Course Feedback” from the “My Studies” menu.
The colours and symbols indicate the status of the feedback form for each of your study units, which may be one of the following:
- active: blue colour, speech bubble and the text GIVE FEEDBACK
- The number of days left to give feedback is indicated on the screen.
- feedback summary report available: green colour, bars and the text DISPLAY REPORT
- The response time has expired, and you can open a summary report of the averages of all the feedback given.
- response to feedback available: green colour, speech bubbles and the text DISPLAY REPORT
- The response time has expired, and the teacher has prepared a response to the feedback. You can open the summary report and read the teacher’s response.
If there are no study units in the front-page view, it means that
- you have no active feedback to respond to and
- there are no feedback responded to that would have a summary report or feedback response available.
- If you have been removed from the implementation after the opening of the feedback form, you cannot give feedback.
To open an active feedback form, click “GIVE FEEDBACK“. On the new page, you will see the name and code of the chosen course, the teachers and the name of the feedback form (e.g. final feedback). You can also see how many days there are left to answer – the form will close on the last day at 11:59 pm.