You can schedule your studies on the Scheduling tab.
- By scheduling studies for terms and/or periods you can ensure that you complete enough studies per academic year.
- You can view schedules in various time windows: Academic years/Terms/Periods
- If necessary, you can also view summer studies by clicking the “Show summer periods” button.
- You can select the default schedule in the curriculum or create an individual schedule by dragging studies from the ISP structure to different academic years.
- You can also add an absence marking to the schedule if you are absent over a specific term.
- You can drag a course on the timeline to another section. The completed course will be placed automatically in the section where it was completed, and its schedule cannot be changed.
- You can remove the schedule by dragging the course on the timeline back to the structure.
- If you click the clock icon, the structure will show only those courses which have not been scheduled.
Back to the For Student page